Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Is it naptime yet?

Okay, so I'm just at the end of 8 weeks, should be 9 as of tomorrow. Theoretically. Apparently the Jelly Bean is growing a TON today or something because I'm absolutely exhausted and my stomach won't settle.  I've been fortunate in that I haven't thrown up yet (or in several years, for that matter), but today I'm uncomfortable whether I'm hungry or full or in between.  I'd love to lay down for a while, preferably nap, but I'm at work and that's not exactly an option.  Not only am I the only one in the office most days, and therefore entirely responsible for keeping it running, the floor is thin carpet over concrete and there's no couch or anything to lay on. Inevitably, the instant I get relatively comfortable the phone will ring and/or someone will walk in.  Sigh. So, I sit here and yawn and attempt to look busy, but really, I'd just rather be home in bed.


11/30/11, so about 6 weeks.. not showing yet but feeling "full"
  I took a belly pic last night, the second one I've taken.  It's barely noticeable, but the perma-pooch below my belly button (that's been there since 5th grade... you have no idea how much I'd like to be rid of that thing...) is getting a tad bigger. 

12/19/11, so end of 8 weeks... pokey pooch!







Instead of feeling like it's a baby belly, I just feel fat and flabby.  It's fab feeling. :P  I guess you can tell by my posture in this one how un-awesome I feel lately!  More exercise would probably help, if I was home to do it.  I'll meet with my girls tomorrow but my stamina is maybe 25% of what it used to be.  Oh well, it's better than nothing.  Suppose I should get back to work, huh? Maaaaaaaaybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment